- Canadian Film Centre
- The Canadian Film Centre is a charitable cultural organization that supports, develops and accelerates the content, careers and companies of Canadian creative and entrepreneurial talent in the screen-based and digital industries.
- Harris Institute for the Arts
- Harris Institute is an internationally recognized leader in audio and music industry education. It offers one-year programs taught by active award winning leaders starting in November, March and July.
- Liaison of Independent Filmmakers of Toronto
- LIFT is an artist-run cultural and educational media arts organization dedicated to celebrating excellence in the moving image. LIFT is supported by its membership and government grants.
- The School of Professional Makeup Ltd.
- The School of Professional Makeup Ltd was a former registered private career college since 1998. We specialize in makeup training, and are now holding open single classes, workshops & private lessons.
- Toronto School of Art
- We offer video and Final Cut Pro courses.
other cities with this category: Burlington / Mississauga / New York / Oakville /